Can You Be A Connector?
Connectors can be anyone with real work experience who are willing to share their knowledge. They could be the person you share a wall with or sit next to at lunch. They could be you or me. Whether you have a few years’ experience or are an executive, you have the potential to be a Connector.
As a Connector, what benefits
will you enjoy?
- Access to the newest talent group of skilled workers in the local community
- Satisfaction of opening doors and helping people succeed
- Pre-qualified candidates for reduced risk when hiring new employees
How does it work for Connectors?
- You meet with Connectees
- You listen, ask questions and share knowledge of current market demands and the skills required in your field
- After the meeting, you provide the Connectee with 3 other industry contacts. Each of these contacts will in turn be asked for 3 more!!!
- You provide honest feedback to the Connectee through a PEI Network Manager
- Connectees follow-up with Connectors and begin to develop their own personal network
Networking that matters is helping people achieve their goals.– Seth Godin –
The way of the world is meeting people through other people.– Robert Kerrigan –
Networking is marketing. Marketing yourself, marketing your uniqueness, marketing what you stand for.– Christine Comaford-Lynch –
Pulling a good network together takes effort, sincerity and time.– Simon Sinek –
The true value of networking doesn't come from how many people we can meet but rather how many people we can introduce to others.– Allan Collins –
Network continually — 85 percent of all jobs are filled through contacts and personal references.– Brian Tracy –
If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go with others.– African Proverb –